Monday, December 16, 2013

Ruin (Ruin, #1) by Rachel Van Dyken

Ruin (Ruin, #1)Ruin by Rachel Van Dyken
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 CRY MY BLOODY EYES OUT Stars

Again, I read Ruin, during the holidays and did not write a review right away. I just remember Ruin to be very endearing, heart wrenching and good!

A lot of people told me to read Ruin and said to read it with tissues and I didn’t pick it up for the longest time because of that. I forget that sometimes, reading a sad book can be a very good thing.

Is there a HEA

I am not sure if I wanted to know everything in the story, I didn’t know anything when I read Ruin, so I will keep this vague.

Wes and Kiresten have a tragic how-is-it-going-to-work kind of story. Wes can’t get into a relationship with Kiresten, but the chemistry and attraction is there! It’s a sweet story with a very dark undertone. You feel all the emotions and it kind of makes you wonder what you are doing with your life.

Despite the heart ache, the sadness, there’s just a lot of awe, melt-your-heart moments that keep you glued to the pages.

You must read RUIN!

Ruin (Ruin, #1) by Rachel Van Dyken AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment