Sunday, February 16, 2014

The Submissive (The Submissive Trilogy, # 1) by Tara Sue Me

The Submissive (The Submissive Trilogy, # 1)

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Hot Hot Hot Steamy Stars


The Submissive is a VERY …


… HOT!!! I.E. LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of SEX!


I’m not complaining, just stating the obvious.


I will have you do things you never thought possible, but I can also bring you a pleasure you never imagined.

Even your orgasms are mine.


Abby has had a crush on Mr. Dominate, sexy, rich and handsome Nathaniel for years. Nathaniel is looking for a new submissive and Abby “applies” for the position. Nathaniel and Abby have a test run for the weekend and it worked out so well, he extends it. Now Abby has to separate love and sex like Nathaniel.

I’ve wanted to read a Tara Sue Me book for a while and The Submissive has been on my list FOREVER. I’m glad I picked it up because oh my, it was steamy! I’m talking about within the first 10% there’s kinky hot sex or at least some mild foreplay.

If you choose to wear this, you’ll be marked as mine. Mine to do with as I wish. You will obey me and never question what I tell you to do.

Nathaniel is just hot. He’s a true dominate and I really enjoyed reading him. He’s demanding, bossy and Abby eats it all up. He tells Abby that they will “play” Friday from six to Sunday to three.

During the weekend there are rules…

You must call me Sir

You must work out three times a week

You will eat balanced meals

You will get at least 8 hours of sleep

If not, you will be punished


YES PLEASE!

Abby has never been a submissive but she doesn’t care because all she wants is Nathaniel. A few years ago, Nathaniel indirectly helped out Abby’s family and she has been ever grateful since then.

The thing that I really liked about this book is all the rules and power of play. It’s a true D/s relationship and I just eat this up! You will never be bored, and the sex isn’t overpowering, it’s just enough to keep you super entertained and happy.



1 comment:

  1. Yes! I think those pictures had me at hello! Now I must read this!

    ReplyDelete