Thursday, January 1, 2015

Bang Bang by Rachel Van Dyken

Bang BangBang Bang by Rachel Van Dyken
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 I love this series Stars

I don’t know why Bang Bang is not linked to the Eagle Elite series, at first I didn’t even think it was related and I don’t read novellas, but I gobbled this sucker up and I wished there was more!

Bang Bang is a novella to be read after Elicit, which is the fourth book in the Eagle Elite series. If you are a fan of the series, like me, then read Bang Bang, it will be totally worth it.

This is Ax and Amy’s story.

Amy and Ax are best friends and when they were teenagers Amy and Ax separate. Amy thinks Ax is dead and is just trying to survive.

Ax stayed away to protect her.

It’s five years later and Ax needs to get Amy back because she is in danger.

Don’t you love the damsel in distress story line? I do! I love that Amy is poor, battered and just in need of being rescued. Sure the reason for Ax staying away is kind of silly, but I went with it.

The whole book was cute and I loved seeing the gang, there’s Nick, Cash, Tex and some of Phoenix too, which I can’t wait to read!

Amy struggles to get over the past and move forward and Ax continues to protect Amy. If you are a fan of the series, then this is the perfect mini-treat.

Series Order
Elite (Eagle Elite, #1) by Rachel Van Dyken REVIEW | AMAZON
Elect (Eagle Elite, #2) by Rachel Van Dyken REVIEW | AMAZON
Entice (Eagle Elite, #3) by Rachel Van DykenREVIEW | AMAZON
Elicit (Eagle Elite, #4) by Rachel Van DykenREVIEW | AMAZON
Bang Bang by Rachel Van DykenAMAZON | 99 cents | Novella


No comments:

Post a Comment