Saturday, May 28, 2016

Three Simple Rules (Blindfold Club, #1) by Nikki Sloane [REVIEW]

I would do anything for my dream job. Now I have to.

In order to save my skin at the office, I'm forced to sell it at an exclusive and illegal blindfold club. He paid thousands of dollars for one night to own me, but when my blindfold comes off, I want more. More nights, more rules, and more from this unavailable and uncompromising man.

Rule number one, no questions. Rule number two, no lies. But, rule number three? That's the hardest one to obey.




5 Steamy and Intense Stars
My first Nikki Sloane book was a dark book. I absolutely loved it and I was craving more of this author. Three Simple Rules is a standalone and is part of the Blindfold Club series.  This is Evelyn and Logan’s story. 
I binged read this series, I started with this book and two days later I’m on the third book.  That is how much I love this series. This book is a no fuss, no muss and completely steamy read that hit all the right spots. 
Evelyn is a working girl. She loves her job and she wants to move up in her career. She makes a mistake that costs the company thousands of dollars. She needs cash fast to pay it off herself before people find out and she gets fired or be passed up for promotion.
Logan is her boss. He’s tough, he’s honest and Evelyn doesn’t like him. I love the way the book starts and I love the dynamic Logan and Evelyn have. I love how hardworking Evelyn is and how much she’s willing to put up with a lot to do something she loves.
Logan isn’t all that he seems and I love seeing his many sides. Evelyn tells Logan of the mistake and he agrees she can pay for it as long as he can get the cash after the weekend. 
How does a pretty girl get thousands of dollars over the weekend? Well sleeping with someone for money of course.
Don’t you love the storyline?!!! I simply love it.
This book is hot.  Evelyn’s best friend Payton works at a sex club and hooks Evelyn up with a night at the club so Evelyn can earn fast cash. What Evelyn doesn’t know is that her next client is Logan!
Gah, I devoured this book like mad and what I love most about it is that Logan is a normal average guy. As much as I love billionaire books, I really like how realistic Logan is, but I also love his confidence and his presence in Evelyn’s life.
If you want something steamy, something light and something written really well. This book is for you. 



Three Simple Rules #1 AMAZON
Three Hard Lessons #2 AMAZON 
Three Little Mistakes #3 AMAZON
Three Dirty Secrets #4 AMAZON


Nikki Sloane landed in graphic design after her careers as a waitress, a screenwriter, and a ballroom dance instructor fell through. For eight years she worked for a design firm in that extremely tall, black, and tiered building in Chicago that went through an unfortunate name change during her time there. Now she lives in Kentucky and manages a team of graphic artists. She is a member of the Romance Writers of America, is married with two sons, writes dirty books, and couldn't be any happier.





No comments:

Post a Comment