Thursday, June 2, 2016

Three Hard Lessons (Blindfold Club, #2) by Nikki Sloane [REVIEW]

I am the woman men pay thousands of dollars to sleep with. I do what I love and what I'm so very good at.

Then he walks in and drops $30,000. He wants to talk. And kiss. And take me home.

In a single night, this man turns everything upside-down and has me breaking every rule I've lived by to keep men at a distance. I'm about to learn some lessons the hard way.

Don't tease him. Don't give him boundaries. And don't think you get a choice in who you love.





5 Naughty but Fun Lessons
Three Hard Lessons is a standalone and is part of the Blindfold Club series. This is Payton’s and Dominic’s story. I seriously have mad love for this author and this series. Every time I pick up a book, it’s a five star read for me. She writes steamy and hot hot hot books.

Payton is Evelyn’s best friend. If you haven’t read the first book, you should (although you can read them out of order) but Payton’s personality is wild and big. I was on the fence with Payton’s story because I like the more timid shy Heroine, but once I started reading Three Hard Lessons, I was instantly hooked. I couldn’t put it down and I didn’t stop until I was finished.

I’m a mega Payton fan and I love her.

Payton works at the Blindfold club, which is a sex club. She’s blindfolded and a price is negotiated to spend a night with her. When Dominic walks into the room he doesn’t negotiate, he willing drop 30K for a night with Payton.  Except when Dominic stays, he doesn’t do the typical things men do when they spend a night with Payton, for example, he wants to hold her hands.

I couldn’t get over Dominic! I love him so much. He just walks into the room and drops that cash and only wants to hold her hand? Doesn’t that sound fantastic? Payton doesn’t know how to make of this: she has rules, never fall in love, never kiss on the lips and never get attached.

I love the Dominic and Payton dynamics. They are so different and the push and pull they have towards each other is addictive to read. So when he offers Payton a trip of a lifetime, what does Payton do? She goes to Japan with him.

I love that the book is set in Japan, I wonder if the author has ever traveled there. It gives the book a little something extra and I love reading Dominic and Payton’s everyday interactions. And like I said, this book is hot, so I was on pins and needles waiting for the scene that would push the boundaries of the relationship and the author never disappoints me.

I can’t tell you how much I love his series and I can’t tell you how hot it is. You will be happy with this read.



Three Simple Rules #1 AMAZON
Three Hard Lessons #2 AMAZON 
Three Little Mistakes #3 AMAZON
Three Dirty Secrets #4 AMAZON


Nikki Sloane landed in graphic design after her careers as a waitress, a screenwriter, and a ballroom dance instructor fell through. For eight years she worked for a design firm in that extremely tall, black, and tiered building in Chicago that went through an unfortunate name change during her time there. Now she lives in Kentucky and manages a team of graphic artists. She is a member of the Romance Writers of America, is married with two sons, writes dirty books, and couldn't be any happier.





No comments:

Post a Comment