Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Endure (Need, #4) by Carrie Jones

Endure (Need, #4)Endure by Carrie Jones
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars

I really like the Need series, although book 1, Need was the best book, I was very satisfied with the concluding book 4, Endure

Endure is about Zara and her team getting ready to prevent and/or prepare for the end of the world (in so many words).

This was a very fast and easy read, although there wasn’t too much romance, there was enough tension between Zara, Nick and Astley that kept me happy.

I’ll admit, I have always been team Astley, I loved him from the beginning, even when Zara and Nick were strong in book the earlier books. I liked how each book was different and there was always a plot.

The Need series was a fast and fun easy read.

No comments:

Post a Comment