Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Opal (Lux, #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Opal (Lux, #3)Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Stars

OMG… that was one crazy read!


I really enjoy the Lux series, I’ll admit, I didn’t give book1, Obsidian a high rating, but with each book I read, it just keeps on getting better.

In book 3, Opal we start off where book 2, Onyx leaves off. The main plot of the book is getting Beth back and did I want this to be the main plot? Not really, but I did enjoy reading Kat and Daemon’s relationship grow to a new level.

I thought the conflict between Dee and Kat was a bit annoying, but it wasn’t so bad towards the end. I’m glad past characters are coming back and Jennifer L. Armentrout, kind of ties the loose ends on the “missing” characters from book 2.

I would describe OPAL sweeter and more mature. Kat and Daemon really try to work on their relationship problems, it seems both are pretty rational, it was different and I don’t have complaints, but I’m ready to see crazy possessive Daemon again. There were still great Daemon and Kat moments, but I just hope book 4 kicks it up a notch. I want crazy DRAMA.

Let’s state the obvious, the ending was INSANE, I don’t know if I should be surprised or was just completely shocked. I’ll admit, I LOVED the ending, I just wished I had book 4 to read now, but that’s okay, I’m looking forward to the new plot twist.

I highly recommend the Lux series, it has a little bit of everything to keep you on your toes, but hopefully not pulling your hair out.


No comments:

Post a Comment