Sunday, December 16, 2012

Unravel Me (Unravel Me, #1) by Kendall Ryan


3.5 Stars

What attracted me to Unravel Me was the plot.  Ashlyn is a psychology student.  Her assignment is to get to know a man, who is later called Logan and is accused of murder but has amnesia.

Unravel Me is a very short read and there's a lot that goes on because of that, I felt like the timeline was a bit rushed and it was difficult to feel the connection and chemistry between Ashlyn and "Logan" at first.  There's plenty of sexual tension between the two, since they are both attracted to each other.  However, I wanted Ashyln to stay at the hospital a little longer and get to know Logan better. 

 I liked the banter they had and the steamy scenes were nice.  The book shifts dramatically once Ashlyn leaves the hospital stuff just happens. The ending was wrapped up fairly quickly and I had a few lingering questions though. I think I just wanted to learn a little bit more of Logan. I wanted to grasp his issues and understand him.

I will move forward with Make Me Yours and even though it's not a continuation of Ashyln and Logan’s story, I am still very intrigued

Unravel Me is an easy short steamy read, recommend if that is your cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment