Thursday, February 7, 2013

Rock Me (Ross Siblings, #2) by Cherrie Lynn

Rock Me (Ross Siblings, #2)Rock Me by Cherrie Lynn
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

2 Stars

Ug… WAS.NOT.A.FAN.

Look, I understand Rock Me wasn’t going to win any awards, but I wanted a decent read. Book 1, Unleashed was okay, so I didn’t expect Rock Me to be so disappointing.

I don’t know what’s worst: the cover, title, or the characters, it’s all a tossup.

Candace is a good girl, but lives a shelter life. Her parents pay for her school and apartment and she does everything she can to live up to her parents standards. Brian is not the type of guy you take home to mom and dad. He’s a tattoo artist with a short temper. Candace knows Brian isn’t her ideal guy, but she can’t help who she likes.

So, the summary is really blah and the writing is pretty much that and a little more blah.

Candace is sweet and innocent? I guess, sure, whatever. The first few chapters she pretty much stalks Brian and then when Brian shows interest, Candace then, kind of acts different? I am all for back and forth banter, but the reasons are pretty ridiculous.

Brian is the “bad” boy, ug… not really. He’s just a guy who likes tattoos and likes to give people tattoos, big deal? I didn’t understand Candace and Brian’s attraction to each other. It was just short and kind of odd.

I didn’t understand the obstacles and problems. Candace struggles with her parents, but I don’t think that is enough to be the main plot.
Overall, I do not recommend.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment