Sunday, October 27, 2013

Convicted (Consequences, #3) by Aleatha Romig


Convicted by Aleatha Romig

5 TEAM TONY ALWAYS STARS


I’m going to keep this review short and sweet because you shouldn’t be on the fence if you want to read this series.

First off, Consequences is my favorite book in the series, it was gritty, raw and really really FUCKED UP!

Truth was great, I was shocked, I gasp and man, I loved Tony even more.

Now, in Convicted, I feel like I running a 5K and just couldn’t stop until I got to the finish line (but I did take a break, a tiny one though)

Let’s sum it up…

I DO NOT LIKE READING THE ENDING IN THE FIRST CHAPTER! Oh god, such a major pet peeve. Yeah, there weren’t any “flashbacks”, but flash forwards are the same thing. I know it was needed, if there weren’t any flash forwards I think I wouldn’t have been reading like a rabid bunny.

First 50% was crazy, I got the flash forward and I was like WTF is happening?!!!! WHY?!!! So I’m reading like a boss, and reading and reading.

Then around the 50-60% it gets kind of drawn out. It’s very detailed and I get I have to read the extra characters to get the whole feel, I’m sticking it through, but this is when I took a break.

THEN !!!!! the last 30% you are like OH MY GOD! The heavens parted and you have no idea what’s going on, what’s up or down, and how it’s going to end.

The last 10%, the conclusion, you are just so freaking tired, but so happy, and completely consumed.

What do I mean by this? --- > WHEN I FINISHED I WANTED TO FUCKING READ IT ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!


Crazy I never have that kind of feeling, unless I really loved the book. The Consequences series just does that to you. It will suck you in and you know it’s going to be a scary ass ride, but you can’t help but stick it through.

Final note, if you are a Tony hater, you will not be after Convicted. I thought he redeemed himself in Truth, but if you didn’t think he did, oh boy, you will want him to lock you up in a room and fuck you good.


FUN FACT… I took the baby photo, above (and the one with the hands), oh you didn’t know? I do photography on the side for fun. YUP, just another thing I add to the list of things I do.

2 comments: