Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Deity (Covenant, #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Deity (Covenant, #3)Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Stars

WOW … Deity is everyone’s favorite and after you finish it, you will know why.


I am a HUGE fan of the Covenant series. The first two books did not disappoint and it amazes me that Jennifer can churn these books out with something new and dynamic, each time.

I would describe book 1, half-blood, more of Aiden and Alex’s book, then book 2, Pure, more Seth and Alex’s book, and then Deity, half Aiden and Seth and Alex’s book. I wouldn’t call this series a love triangle because I do not read that, it’s more like forbidden love in a fantasy setting.

I LOVE IT

Alex has a lot to deal with, she’s turning eighteen soon, she’s trying to move away from Aiden and she’s figuring out her mixed feelings with Seth. That alone is a book of problems. The beginning was a bit slow, but towards the second half of the book, you will be glued to the pages. GLUED MY FRIEND.

This book is the one to not miss nor skip out on. I felt like Alex changed a lot and it was definitely a pivotal point of the story-line.

Oh and that cliffy. Be prepared, it’s gut-wrenching, but come on, it’s a Jennifer Armentrout book, are we surprised?

This series is a must!

Series Order
Half-Blood (Covenant, #1) REVIEW | AMAZON
Pure (Covenant, #2) REVIEW | AMAZON
Deity (Covenant, #3) AMAZON


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment