Monday, January 20, 2014

Fight with We (With Me in Seattle, #2) by Kristen Proby

Fight With Me (With Me in Seattle, #2)Fight With Me by Kristen Proby
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When I think of Kristen Proby’s reads, I think “light and fluffy”. When I’m in that mood, I know to hit up on her books. I enjoyed Come Away With Me and I’ve been meaning to finish out the With Me in Seattle series, so I was not surprised on how I enjoyed Fight With Me.

4 Stars

It’s book 2 in the series and with new characters. Jules and Nate work together, Nate is Jules’ boss and there’s a strict no fraternization policy

The book starts out with a big bam and STEAM I enjoyed it and it was different from other reads. In this story, the relationship is kind of established in away. We know from Come Away With me, something is off with Jules and she was working on her relationships.

With a guarded heart Jules backs away from Nate and there are our story begins. There’s plenty of tug and pull between the two and in my opinion makes a juicy story. I love forbidden office romances, to me it just screams sexy.

I did have a pet peeve, the author kept on mentioning Nate’s shoulder length hair. I’m a huge stickler for cover models matching the character’s description (but that’s just me). I noted it and tried to ignore it.

It you want something light, fun and sassy, then pick up a Kristen Proby book.

Series Order
Come Away With Me (With Me in Seattle, #1) REVIEW | AMAZON
Fight With Me (With Me in Seattle, #2) AMAZON

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment