Wednesday, January 22, 2014

World After (Penryn & the End of Days, #2) by Susan Ee

World After (Penryn & the End of Days, #2)World After by Susan Ee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Bat Winged Stars

The MAIN CHARACTERS DO NOT INTERACT UNTIL THE 70% MARK!!!!


The last time that happened in a series, I gave the book two stars. HOWEVER, I can’t help but say I love the writing style and plot. It just FUSTRATED me beyond anything to read, but completely addictive!!!

So, as you know the characters are separated and I really didn’t know how long it would take for them to interact again. Did the author pull a Twilight twist with memories or little glimpses of the Hero to keep us readers entertained? Yes, but it was so rare and far in between.

Anyhow, mainly the read is about sister and mom. It wasn’t bad, nor was it boring, but I just needed my Hero fix. I needed Heroine and Hero action, like ASAP! I love the love story and I know it's very light, but it's completely intense at the same time.

Then, we get to the last 30% and I felt like the heavens aligned and all things were right in the end. The last 30% bumped my rating up to 4 stars. It was that good. It was like everything I’ve been waiting for just happened, well not everything, but good stuff. Like I said before, I don’t need overly romantic gestures, I like the subtle hints here and there.

If I have to wait two years for the next book (which seems more than likely, since there’s no publication date) I will die. Like a bloody angel death, worst than getting my wings cut off. Maybe I am being a tad bit dramatic, but seriously… two years between book 1 and 2? COME ON! That’s just mean.

BUT it will all be worth the 2 year wait. I know it will.

Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) by Susan EeAngelfall - REVIEW | AMAZON $3.99

World After (Penryn & the End of Days, #2) by Susan EeWorld After - REVIEW |AMAZON $4.99

End of Days (Penryn and the End of Days, #3) by Susan EeEnd of Days - AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment