Thursday, March 20, 2014

Tall, Tatted and Tempting (The Reed Brothers, #1) by Tammy Falkner

Tall, Tatted and Tempting (The Reed Brothers, #1)Tall, Tatted and Tempting by Tammy Falkner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.25 (Yummy Tatted) Stars

Emily is homeless and doesn’t have a place to stay. She’s guarded and plays at the subway for money. Logan is deaf and lives with his four brothers. Despite his disability, he’s sexy and doesn’t have a problem getting ladies, but makes no moves in settling down. Emily and Logan are two complete strangers, but their paths cross.

I REALLY LIKED TALL, TATTED and TEMPTING!

Emily’s history is a mystery and you wonder why she is homeless. She has black hair and black nail polish. She stays at homeless shelters when there is an open bed, but other than that, she’s just on survival mode. She wants a tattoo and when she walks into Logan’s shop to get one, Logan (even though he doesn’t speak) offends Emily and she walks away.

Logan is interested by Emily and can’t get her out of his mind. He finds her at the subway playing and persuades her to stay with him for the night since she has nowhere to go.

What I love about this story’s dynamics are the brothers. There’s five brothers including Logan and I loved every one of them. Each brother has a small part in the book and it makes me wonder what their story is. I laughed out loud many times and the dialogue was really witty and funny.

The chemistry between Emily and Logan form quickly and it was disappointing on how short the novel is, but it’s a series, so I didn’t mind that much. I would have liked a little more chase, but then again I didn’t mind the insta-bond Emily and Logan formed. Emily does hold back a bit because of her past and it adds a little spice and tension to the mix.

I also have a huge thing for Heroes with disabilities. I am not sure how easy it is for him to read lips or speak clearly, but it was endearing nonetheless. If you are looking for something sweet, short and light with a little emotional parts, then this book is for you!

Tall, Tatted and Tempting (The Reed Brothers, #1) AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment