Monday, April 21, 2014

Calmly, Carefully, Completely (The Reed Brothers, #3) by Tammy Falkner

Calmly, Carefully, Completely (The Reed Brothers, #3)Calmly, Carefully, Completely by Tammy Falkner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 SUPER CUTE STARS

Calmly, Carefully, Completely was a SUPER CUTE read!

Its Pete story, so we know he’s coming out of jail and he has to go to camp for mis-guided youths in order to get his parole reduce a bit. Regan meet Pete 2.5 years ago at a party and helps her out. Ever since then, she’s had her dad help Pete get out of jail. She also helps her dad at the camp so she can thank Pete for helping her.

Review

I love the storyline. I will be honest and I wasn’t overly joyed for Pete’s story, the guy got locked up! I know he did it for the greater good for the family, but seriously?! Anyhow, I thought this one was going to be filled with angst and Pete brooding over his jail time and be bitter because his twin didn’t get caught, but oh no, it was nothing like that and it was just wonderful!

I LOVED Regan. She is strong, sweet, kind of skittish, but totally the damsel in distress I kind of love. You understand her emotions and you want Pete to be the one that fixes her. I also like how she can be strong and scared at the same time.

I’m all about the storyline, having the book set around a camp is totally cute and I loved reading about the main characters interacting with the other kids. It’s such a unique backdrop and I like how there aren’t any school or work obligations, the story was just focused only on Pete and Regan.

There is some tension with Regan’s over protective dad, but it adds a nice little obstacle. What I love most about Falkner’s reads is how she creates nice sexual tension. She teases you on the border, but to me, it’s just the right pace to drive you nuts and happy at the same time.

It’s a great series so far.

Series Order
Tall, Tatted and Tempting (The Reed Brothers, #1)REVIEW | AMAZON
Smart, Sexy and Secretive (The Reed Brothers, #2)REVIEW | AMAZON
Calmly, Carefully, Completely (The Reed Brothers, #3)AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment