Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Maybe Matt's Miracle (The Reed Brothers, #4) by Tammy Falkner

Maybe Matt's Miracle (The Reed Brothers, #4)Maybe Matt's Miracle by Tammy Falkner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 I LOVE MATT STARS

I love the REED Brothers. Makes me want to have five boys, okay maybe not five, but I want a few.

Summary

Matt just survived cancer, so YAY! Skylar is a lawyer and has daddy issues. She’s the aunt of three kids and their mother is Kendra, who died because of cancer. Kendra is good friends with Matt and Matt attends the funeral and kind of supports Skylar through this emotional time.

Overall

What I loved about Maybe Matt’s Miracle is the storyline. I love single mothers, I love Matt’s tragic past and I love all the issues that come in-between.

The chemistry between Matt and Skylar is quick and off the charts. I kind of loved how fast everything went, it kept me on my toes throughout the read.

Skylar doesn’t know anything about being a mom, but she’s doing the best she can and she doesn’t want to fail the kids. I love the kids as well, they weren’t your typical bratty kids you usually read in books and it just added a nice extra dynamic to the story. Matt can’t have kids because of all his treatments and he’s dealing with the hurt of his ex-girlfriend April who left him while he was sick.

Matt likes Skylar because he sees the good in her and just wants to help out when he can. Skylar is use to people leaving her, especially her father, so it’s hard for her to put her heart out there. She doesn’t want to get hurt, but somehow Matt’s presence just makes her feel good about herself.

I simply love this series and I love everything about the Reed brothers. I can’t wait for the next one!

Series Order
Tall, Tatted and Tempting (The Reed Brothers, #1) by Tammy FalknerREVIEW | AMAZON
Smart, Sexy and Secretive (The Reed Brothers, #2) by Tammy FalknerREVIEW | AMAZON
Calmly, Carefully, Completely (The Reed Brothers, #3) by Tammy FalknerREVIEW | AMAZON
Maybe Matt's Miracle (The Reed Brothers, #4) by Tammy FalknerAMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment