Sunday, June 15, 2014

Devil's Game (Reapers MC, #3) by Joanna Wylde

Devil's Game (Reapers MC, #3)Devil's Game by Joanna Wylde
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 (Give up your V card for Hunter) Stars

IT’s EM AND HUNTER’s STORY!!!! YAYY!!!!

I love Em and Hunter. Here are the reasons…

Em is adorable, who doesn’t love the idea of the president’s daughter, who is also a Virgin!

Em and Hunter are from two different biker clubs

Hunter kidnapped Em

Hunter pretended to be Liam

DOESN’T THAT MAKE FOR A GOOD PLOT!?

So these are not spoilers, because we know this from book 2, Reaper’s Legacy. Em was kidnapped by Hunter/Liam. We know stuff happened, but it wasn’t told in Em’s POV, so we don’t know what exactly. We just know Em has feelings for Hunter, but was betrayed.

The first 30% of Devil’s Game is a recap of what happened from the time Em and Hunter started to talk on line to her getting kidnapped. It’s VERY CUTE and I enjoyed it a lot. I’m kind of fond of people meeting on-line, it’s very modern no? Also, we get Hunter’s and Em’s POV during the kidnapping. This I love, because you know I’m a sucker for a kidnapping plot.

I felt like within these parts, I was getting my questions answered and it also gave me a lot of characters build up between Em and Liam. Em truly had feelings for Liam and you can tell she went into the relationship blindly. The fact she really wants to lose her V card is funny to boot.

Then, we get to the present and new stuff. Em is hurt and wants nothing to do with Hunter and Hunter is dealing with biker issues and trying to fall in line while ignoring his heart.

I guess you can kind of call it a star crossed lover’s kind of story. What I love about the Reaper’s series is the level of detail that is included an all the biker business and politics that is included. I love the romance and the main story, but I also love how the background of the biker club plays into how people are together.

This was a good read and I love this series!

Series Order
Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1) by Joanna Wylde REVIEW | AMAZON
Reaper's Legacy (Reapers MC, #2) by Joanna Wylde REVIEW | AMAZON
Devil's Game (Reapers MC, #3) by Joanna Wylde AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment