Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Five Ways to Fall (Ten Tiny Breaths, #4) by K.A. Tucker

Five Ways to Fall (Ten Tiny Breaths, #4)Five Ways to Fall by K.A. Tucker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OH MY GOD!!!! I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!



5 Fantastic-Banter-Lovin’-Teasing STARS

I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH!!!!

I feel like every time I pick up a Tucker novel, I’m just setting myself up for a real treat. No books are alike and I love it. Five Ways to Fall is lighter than the previous books, but it’s still perfect.

Summary

Reese is a bit rebellious and response emotionally. She had a short marriage and after finding her tattoo husband with his ex, Reese divorced and landed herself in jail.

Reese’s ex-step-father is a lawyer and offers a deal to Reese. If Reese can clean up her act, she can move in with her step-father and become a paralegal.

Reese doesn’t have a place to stay, no money and decides this is the best offer. She accepts.

With a new hair-do and clothes, Reese starts her new life, but before she starts work she goes to Cancun for some fun in the sun and meets Ben. Ben is opposite of everything Reese finds attractive. Ben is blonde, has no tattoos and use to be a jock.

Reese

I’m always nervous when I read about damaged girls and girls who are still hung-up on their ex’s. However, I really liked Reese. I liked how she was this dark, wild thing and she realized that sometimes you need to take a step back and better yourself. I didn’t expect her to follow her step-father and pursue a white collar job.

Ben

Ben is adorable and I love how opposite he is to what Reese finds attractive. Yes, we all love those bad boys, but sometimes you just need to fall in love with a mama’s boy and I did that with Ben. I want Ben, I want to be with Ben and I want to have dinner with Ben and his mama.

Overall

I didn’t know what to expect with Five Ways to Fall, but I have to stay with the lightness of the read, it was a REAL treat. I love the banter between Reese and Ben. Reese and Ben don’t have a typical relationship. There’s no BS between them and there’s a lot of cute banter and dialogue. You can tell that they have feelings for each other, but they have their personal issues to deal with to start anything serious.

Reese has her daddy issues and Ben has his daddy issues too, but on top of that, both just don’t have a serious relationship. I can’t say this enough, but oh my gosh, this read was so good. There’s so much that goes on and what I enjoyed the most is seeing character development and watching the chemistry between Reese and Ben.

It’s just so GOOD!!!

I loved it, I love Tucker and I love this series.



Makes me want to do a happy dance!!!



Series Order
Ten Tiny Breaths (Ten Tiny Breaths, #1) by K.A. Tucker REVIEW | AMAZON
One Tiny Lie (Ten Tiny Breaths, #2) by K.A. Tucker REVIEW | AMAZON
Four Seconds to Lose (Ten Tiny Breaths, #3) by K.A. TuckerREVIEW | AMAZON
Five Ways to Fall (Ten Tiny Breaths, #4) by K.A. TuckerAMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment