Thursday, August 28, 2014

Filthy Beautiful Lies (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #1) by Kendall Ryan

Filthy Beautiful Lies (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #1)Filthy Beautiful Lies by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Sexy Lies

Well, isn’t this the little book that could. Filthy Beautiful Lies is a sexy, fast and fun read. There are a lot of things in this book that really worked for me.

Damsel in distress - Check

Cute storyline – Check

Short and easy read – Check


Before I start I have to put the disclaimer out there. I hate books broken into parts, I do. I usually don’t pick them up until the series is complete, BUT I was drawn by the cover and of course Kendall Ryan is known for some steamy reads.

Summary

Sophie’s sister needs expensive treatments and Sophie auctions her virginity to pay for it. Colton purchases Sophie for six months.

Review

The book isn’t as typical as you would think it would be. Colton isn’t the “alpha” dominate I was expecting. I didn’t read any BDSM play or cheesy scenes. The book is simply a story of two people getting to know each other and forming a relationship.

Colton

Colton is a sweet Hero. He’s a rich business man and has some past issues. We don’t know what it is, but it’s one of the reasons why he wanted to purchase Sophie. He was simply looking for a companion. As much as I love the “alpha” dominate Hero, I really like Colton. His character just seems a little different.

Sophie

Call me crazy, but I love the soft virgin that sells herself for her sister. I know, it’s a little a typical, but I love it. Sophie is sweet, caring and is there to do what she was purchased for. I like how she isn’t so dramatic. There are some parts where she could have been annoying, but she never went that way and it made the reading experience enjoyable.

Overall

Filthy Beautiful Lies was nothing what I expected and it worked for me. I really liked the interaction between Sophie and Colton, it was really organic and I’m a major fan of slow relationships. The book was adorable, short and sweet. The ending will leave you wanting more.

Filthy Beautiful Lies (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #1) by Kendall RyanAMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment