Sunday, August 3, 2014

Knights' Sinner (The MC Sinners, #3) by Bella Jewel

Knights' Sinner (The MC Sinners, #3)Knights' Sinner by Bella Jewel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Take me away Stars

First off, I need to get this off my chest. I’m not a big fan of secrets. You know that one secret that either the Hero or Heroine keeps throughout the WHOLE book and then it’s finally revealed at the climatic point of the book.

I simply hate that and Knight’s Sinner’s had that. It didn’t hinder my reading experience too much, but it was a little annoying.

Summary

Serenity shows up at the compound, battered, beaten and bruised. Since Jackson has a daughter, he feels bad for Serenity and lets her stay in his home. Serenity and Jackson have this crazy attraction towards each other, but Jackson doesn’t want anything to do with Serenity because of the age difference. Jackson is 15 years older than Serenity, but Serenity doesn’t care.

Review

I didn’t care for the age difference, I think because in MC world, no rules apply, men can cheat, steal, kill and be old, it’s just the way of the world. I thought Knight’s Sinner was very steamy and very kinky, there’s even M/M/F play.

I liked Serenity, but sometimes I just wanted to slap her. I understand her struggles, she comes from an abusive childhood and she’s put in a situation where she doesn’t know what to do, but sometimes common sense is the best solution. I didn’t think her issues warranted the plot of the book.

I liked Jackson, even though he’s older and is a totally man whore. Is it gross he sleeps with girls the same age as his daughter? Yes. Is it gross he has threesomes with people who could be young enough to be his kids? Yes, but he’s the president and so I guess anything he does goes. I try not to think about that.

Knights’ Sinner is a very easy, short and steamy MC read. If you are looking for some drama, a little angst and kink, then it’s for you.

Hell's Knights (The MC Sinners, #1) by Bella JewelREVIEW | AMAZON
Heaven's Sinners (The MC Sinners, #2) by Bella JewelREVIEW | AMAZON
Knights' Sinner (The MC Sinners, #3) by Bella JewelAMAZON


No comments:

Post a Comment