Friday, September 5, 2014

Black Lies by Alessandra Torre

Black LiesBlack Lies by Alessandra Torre
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 WOW stars

My girlfriend suggested this book to me and I must say…

ALL THE REVIEWS are Justified!!

You will be hooked

It’s a page turner

YOU.WILL.LOVE.IT!!!!


I was told not to read the summary and JUST READ and I did that. Just do it. All the kids are doing it. Pick up this book and read it. Go into it BLIND. You will not be disappointed.

Here’s the minimal of what you need to know.

THIS IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL LOVE STORY

What you think you know, just push it out of your head. Go into this with an open mind and KEEP on reading until the VERY END!

There’s a girl named Lana and she is probably the coolest Heroine ever. She’s strong, smart and knows what she wants. She’s SUPER passionate and loves like crazy. I love her and I would do EVERYTHING she does. You will struggle with her character, you will question her motives and probably want to hit her a few times, but in the end, you will just accept it
.
There’s a Hero named Brant and Lee. They are complete opposites. I know, you are probably wondering, who can I love a love triangle? I just simply do. It’s crazy. The author created a story where I loved them both and in the end, Lana does pick the one you want her to be with.

Brant is nerdy billionaire with an absent mind. He may not remember dates and stand Lana up a few times, but he has a kind heart and loves Lana like crazy. You will love him like crazy.

Lee is a sexy male. He knows what he wants and doesn’t give two cents on what people think of him. He’s the “bad boy” you want to hate, but love. You’re panties will melt and you will want Lana to stop seeing him, but not really.

Like I said, this isn’t your typical love story and it’s a story of a girl loving two different men. It will make you go crazy, it will make you want to rip your hair out, but in the end you are left satisfied with a MAJOR BOOK HANG OVER

Black Lies by Alessandra TorreAMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment