Monday, September 8, 2014

Reasonable Doubt: Volume 3 by Whitney G.

Reasonable Doubt: Volume 3 (Reasonable Doubt, #3)Reasonable Doubt: Volume 3 by Whitney G.
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Dreamy Andrew Stars

It’s the ENDING… NO!!!!! Everything is revealed and wow

So book 2 kind of left off with a glimpse of Andrew’s past and this is what I have been waiting for. What happened to Andrew, why did he change his name, what will he do now? So many questions and they are all answered.

I loved the pace of book 1 and 2, but the series does shift and book 3 is a little more dramatic and a little longer.

Andrew is not Mr. Nice guy. He’s kind of a prick and I still love him, but at times I wanted to punch him in the face and tell him to stop being such a jerk to Aubrey. But Aubrey is no wall flower and she doesn’t put up with Andrew’s crap and I love it!

More of Andrew’s past is revealed and it’s not what I thought. It’s so exciting to see it finally come out.

The one thing I noticed was when someone asked a question, another question would be asked to answer it. A lot of the characters did that, so it was difficult for me to see totally different POV’s.

I did enjoy the steamy scenes and reading the banter between Andrew and Aubrey. Overall the story was great and it was a good conclusion.

Reasonable Doubt  Volume 1 (Reasonable Doubt, #1) by Whitney Gracia WilliamsREVIEW | AMAZON
Reasonable Doubt  Volume 2 (Reasonable Doubt, #2) by Whitney Gracia WilliamsREVIEW | AMAZON
Reasonable Doubt  Volume 3 (Reasonable Doubt, #3) by Whitney G.AMAZON


No comments:

Post a Comment