Friday, October 3, 2014

Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #2) by Kendall Ryan

Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #2)Filthy Beautiful Love by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Hot Panty Dripping Stars

If you are looking for a steamy read, Filthy Beautiful Love is for you.

It’s the conclusion to Sophie and Colton’s story. It has everything you are looking for. There’s some tension, lots of steam and happy times.

The story picks up where Filthy Beautiful Lies left off. Colton has a wife and Sophie is devastated. Sophie goes to Rome with her sister to recoup and get over Colton.

However, Colton, just can’t stay away

I really enjoyed Filthy Beautiful Lies and I really enjoyed Filthy Beautiful Love. I think it’s because all of my expectations were met. There wasn’t any dragged out parts, no annoying characters, but plenty of tension to keep me interested.

Sophie is heart-broken and when Colton shows up to Rome, she doesn’t know what to do. Her mind and body are telling her two different things. I really like Sophie and I’m glad she hasn’t changed from the previous book. I just hate it when the heroine becomes crazy in the second book. Sophie is pretty level headed.

Colton is in the dog house and how does he get himself out of this situation? Well for starters he does what most people with common sense do, he tries to explain his situation. I really like this. I feel like a lot of times miscommunication is the most used up plot in books.

Colton continues to pursue Sophie and Sophie continues to comes to terms with her feelings. It’s a really sweet read and you will fall in love with the characters.

We also get a glimpse of the side characters and future book and let me just say this, I LOVE SINGLE MOM BOOKS.

Love Kendall Ryan.

Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #2) by Kendall RyanAMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment