Sunday, October 5, 2014

The Wrong Billionaire's Bed (Billionaire Boys Club, #3) by Jessica Clare

The Wrong Billionaire's Bed (Billionaire Boys Club, #3)The Wrong Billionaire's Bed by Jessica Clare
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 It’s not who you think it is Stars

I will be first to admit, I didn’t like the storyline. You have a Heroine who has a crush on her childhood friend who in return has a crush on the Heroine’s twin. I’m not a fan of unrequited love, however, as I continued to read, my mind was changed and I started to really enjoy The Wrong Billionaire’s bed.

Summary

Audrey has always been in love with her childhood friend Cade. Cade is sweet, honest and loyal. Daphne, Audrey’s twin, gets into trouble. Daphne doesn’t want to go to rehab, so Daphne, Audrey and Cade go to a cabin in the woods so Daphne can detox, but when they arrive, the cabin isn’t empty.

Reese is a play boy and charmer. He doesn’t want to settle, but when he meets Audrey he decides to stay and see what happens.

Audrey

I really like Audrey even though she’s kind of pathetic. I mean, its obvious Cade is in love with Daphne and I kid you not, I cringe at some of the scenes. Like when she gets tongue tie around Cade and Cade is super sweet and Audrey mistakes it for something more, maybe. It’s just kind of sad. However, when Reese comes into the picture, it gets better.

Reese

Reese is sexy and kind of a playful jerk. Audrey isn’t his type, but there’s something about her witty personality that draws him towards her. There’s plenty of banter between the two and yes, it’s lust at first site. Of course the eventually the physical only last so long before it gets emotional.

Overall

The Wrong Billionaire’s Bed isn’t my favorite read, but it was enjoyable. I didn’t enjoy Audrey crushing on Cade, but I did like Reese and Audrey interacting. It’s kind of a long book, but the characters are really developed. You also get some glimpses of who Daphne and Cade are, which I can assume there will be a book on them.

If you are a fan of the series like me, you will not be disappointed.

Stranded with a Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #1) by Jessica ClareREVIEW | AMAZON
Beauty and the Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #2) by Jessica ClareREVIEW | AMAZON
The Wrong Billionaire's Bed (Billionaire Boys Club, #3) by Jessica ClareAMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment