Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Reaper's Stand (Reapers MC, #4) by Joanna Wylde

Reaper's Stand (Reapers MC, #4)Reaper's Stand by Joanna Wylde
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 I love MC books Stars

I’m starting to really like this series!

Picnic isn’t my favorite character, but Wylde wrote such a polished fast pace book, I couldn’t help but love it.

If you don’t want a sneak peek of the future, I would tell you to skip the prologue, I’m not a fan of foreshadowing, so I’m just warning you.

We all know Pic is a crazy ladies’ man and yeah it’s kind of iky because he’s so old, but looking past that, he’s your typical biker guy right? He can’t get over his dead wife and he copes by screwing every girl.

London owns a cleaning business. She also supports her young cousin. When London starts cleaning the MC’s businesses, she finds herself cleaning Pic’s house and can’t help but get warm and fuzzy feelings around him.

I really like biker books but because I do, it’s very hard to find one that isn’t so typical or annoying. Wylde hit the mark on this one.

SO MUCH HAPPENS
There’s a lot that goes on. There’s biker politics, then Pic’s issues, then London’s issues and the girls she has to take care of, oh my.

I love London, I thought she was strong, successful and independent. I liked how she was intimidated by Pic, but was still feisty around him. She also has a warm motherly kind heart.

London doesn’t want to get mixed up with the bikers, but when her cousin parties with the guys, London asks Pic for a favour. She wants Pic to get her cousin and ask her to leave. Pic agrees if London cleans for him.
Of course that is not all the drama. There’s the threat of the cartel and Pic not trusting anyone. London continues to push Pic away because she doesn’t want to get mix with him, but Pic goes on strong .

Cute storyline huh? Overall, it’s a fun and fast read. If you love the series, you will not be disappointed.

Series Order
Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1) by Joanna WyldeREVIEW | AMAZON
Reaper's Legacy (Reapers MC, #2) by Joanna WyldeREVIEW | AMAZON
Devil's Game (Reapers MC, #3) by Joanna WyldeREVIEW | AMAZON
Reaper's Stand (Reapers MC, #4) by Joanna WyldeAMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment