Friday, October 31, 2014

Finding Eden (A Sign of Love) by Mia Sheridan

Finding Eden (A Sign of Love)Finding Eden by Mia Sheridan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 OH MY GOSH, IT’S OVER Stars

This series… it will keep you on your toes. It will make you grip your seat and shake your tablet.

There’s a lot that goes in in this series and it’s really dramatic. Some of my feelings from Finding Eden is mixed with my feelings from Becoming Calder. Since I read the books back to back, it’s just hard not to mix them together.

I liked Finding Eden better because it was fast pace and it gave me the conclusion I yearned for (since page one from Becoming Calder), but I did enjoy reading Eden’s and Calder’s young romance.

Finding Eden starts out where Becoming Calder left off. Eden and Calder are obviously separated. Do not fret, they aren’t separated long. It’s always a pet peeve of mine when the main characters are separated, but this one isn’t bad and I enjoyed it.

So, I’m longing for the sweet read, I read the intensity of what happened in Becoming Calder and I’m ready for some “good times” if you know what I mean.

AND I GOT IT.

My reading thoughts…

1% … MUST FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS!!!!

20% … build up…

30% … YES YES YES…. YES!!!!

50% … smiling

60-100% closure and questions answered… satisfied.

My favorite parts were the beginning. I liked reading the struggle and I liked reading Eden’s and Calder’s POV’s. I love their love story. It’s borderline cheesy, but I crave that stuff.

The second half shifts and it’s about drawing conclusions and getting your questions answered. Like where does Eden and Calder come from? Why is Hector the way he was? What happens to Xander? All of that fun stuff is answered and when you are finished you are left feeling really satisfied.

The last bit was a little drawn out and it was a little slow, but other than that, I’m happy with the ending and glad I can put this crazy story to rest.

Becoming Calder (A Sign of Love) by Mia SheridanAMAZON | AMAZON
Finding Eden (A Sign of Love) by Mia SheridanAMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment