Thursday, January 22, 2015

Seven Sons (Gypsy Brothers, #1) by Lili St. Germain

Seven Sons (Gypsy Brothers, #1)Seven Sons by Lili St. Germain


4 Revenge filled stars

Seven Sons is a dark book. There’s not just hardcore violence, but other things too. Let’s just say you must have an open mind reading this book. The plot is a bit difficult to believe, but you just have to go with it.

Juliette’s virginity was taken from her by Dornan and his sons. Years later, she is ready for revenge. She plans on killing Dornan and his sons for what they did to her. Dornan and his sons are part of an MC.

I have a love and hate relationship with min-books or serials as some call them. I find them to be annoying, yet addictive at the same time. Seven Sons is pretty short, but it packs with a punch.

The beginning instantly drew me in. Reading Juliette’s past is very hard, but it kept me so interested! It’s dark, twisted and it will get you to feel for her.

She will do anything to get revenge and I mean A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G.

I guess that’s where my first issue comes from. I’m not sure I can stomach all the things Juliette is willing to do to get revenge. She becomes part of the MC world and that part is okay, but it’s what she does to get into it and what she does to be in it, it’s hard to stomach. I should clarify.

I mean, it’s hard for me to get into it Juliette’s character based on her actions. I understand it’s an MC book and so it’s like its own world. The guys’ rape girls, kill people and drink a lot. Okay, no big deal, but to read in detail all those events, especially when it’s around Juliette, I just couldn’t understand her.

Then again, all of that stuff did get me hooked and I couldn’t put it down. It’s like watching a bad accident, I don’t want to do it, but I do it anyhow and it leaves me feeling kind of unsettled.

I think each book will be circled around each brother, I haven’t read the whole series, so I don’t know, I am guessing.

Overall, Seven Sons isn’t bad, it’s just different and it’s definitely not romance. I mean there’s another character in there, but I wouldn’t say he’s the Hero of the book, at least not yet.

I’m moving on to the next book, but I’m on guard.


Seven Sons (Gypsy Brothers, #1) by Lili St. GermainAMAZONFREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment