Sunday, February 1, 2015

Never Never (Never Never, #1) by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher

Never Never (Never Never, #1)Never Never by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Where do I begin stars?

FINALLY I like a COHO READ!!!!! OH THANK GOD!!!!

I haven’t liked a CoHo read since Hopeless. I was starting to think I woke up in la la land and everyone was invaded by body snatchers because I just didn’t get it.

ANYHOW, yay for serials… I guess, but I’m going with it.

Never Never is part one of serials (I have no idea how many parts there will be, I am assuming 3, based on the length of Never Never, I’m sure CoHo has it on her site). Like I said, I have a Love/Hate relationship with serials. I hate them because of the cliffys, but I love them because of the cliffys.

I know. I’m a little crazy.

I really DID LIKE Never Never as a serial. I felt like if it was any longer I would have gotten bored with the storyline and needed a break. The pace was fast and slow at the same time.

It’s about the Hero and Heroine not having any memories. They do not know who they are and why they both lost their memories.

It was fast because I HAD NO CLUE TO WHAT WAS GOING ON, it was kind of slow because the characters had no clue to what was going on and as they were putting the pieces together, I felt like it just needed the pace to pick up (JUST A TINY BIT).

Anyhow, if you are like me and was a bit hesitant because you didn’t like Ugly Love, or The Opportunist, well you will not be disappointed with Never Never.

Never Never (Never Never, #1) by Colleen HooverAMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment