Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Reasonable Doubt Full Series by Whitney Gracia Williams

 
My cock has an appetite.

A huge and very particular appetite: Blonde, curvy, and preferably not a fucking liar...(Although, that's a story for another day.) As a high profile lawyer, I don't have time to waste on relationships, so I fulfill my needs by anonymously chatting and sleeping with women I meet online.

My rules are simple: One dinner. One night. No repeats.

This is only casual sex. Nothing more. Nothing less.

At least it was, until "Alyssa"...She was supposed to be a 27 year old lawyer, a book hoarder, and completely unattractive. She was supposed to be someone I shared law advice with late at night, someone I could trust with details of my weekly escapades.

But then she came into my firm for an interview--a college-intern interview, and everything fucking changed...
 
 
 
5 ANDREW is my BOOK BOYFRIEND Stars

Reread Audio Version

If you haven’t read Reasonable Doubt, you are crazy and if you have read it, you need to listen to the audio version now. I can’t stress how much I enjoyed listening to this beautiful, sexy and witty series.

Audio

The Audio version is fantastic! This is my first audio book with dual POV! Meaning, I got a male and female narrator. I absolutely love the narrators. Aubrey’s voice is ridiculously cute and you can really feel her emotions. I love listening to her getting embarrassed, shock, fluster and turn- on. I’m such a fan of hers that I looked for other books she narrates so I can listen to them.

Andrew has a deep and confident voice. If you had to listen to an alpha voice, it would be him. I enjoy his transition between voices and when he cuts someone off (since Andrew does that a lot).

Both voices works and it made the book flow so nicely. I could listen to this book again. Whitney did well in picking the cast.

Review

I wrote a review for each book, but this is my overall review on the series.

Andrew is a lawyer. He’s also very cocky, mean and loves sex with random women. He uses a lawyer website to meet and hook up with women. Aubrey is a pre-law student. She’s also a ballerina (cute right?). She wants to be a ballerina professionally but her parents will only pay for her tuition if she’s in law school too.

Andrew and Aubrey form a friendship on-line. Aubrey uses the site to get help with school work, but she pretends to be an established lawyer. Andrew doesn’t have friends but he likes talking to Aubrey so he continues his friendship with her via texting, calling and emailing. But eventually it’s not enough and he wants to meet her in person.

I love Andrew’s character. Whitney has a way in creating these crazy, strong, alpha Heroes. You just want them to take you and have their way with you. I love the way Andrew pursues Aubrey. He’s so determined to get into her pants and he makes it very clear.

AND IT’S SO HOTTTT. THIS WHOLE BOOK IS HOT!!!

Aubrey is too cute. She’s beautiful, young and smart and all she can think about is ballet, but now she’s consumed with Andrew. She knows she can’t be with someone who has sex casually, that’s not her, but Andrew makes it very hard for her to resist him.

Each book takes you deeper into their relationship. There’s tension between Aubrey and her non-supportive parents. There’s Andrew’s issue with commitment and they are HUGE! Andrew also has a past and it’s kind of like the underlying story throughout the series. Bits and pieces are revealed and I really enjoyed those parts.

Reasonable Doubt is written well with developed and strong characters, engaging story-line and addictive sex scenes.

READ IT or LISTEN TO IT or like me DO BOTH!

An Audio Copy was kindly provided


 
 
 
 
Reasonable Doubt  Volume 3 (Reasonable Doubt, #3) by Whitney Gracia Williams
 
 
 

 
 
Audio - > AMAZON
 

A self diagnosed candy addict, travel junkie, and hypochondriac, Whitney Gracia Williams LOVES to write about characters that make you laugh, cry, and want to (in the case of Selena Ross) reach through your Kindle and slap them.

She is the "imaginary bestselling" author of the Jilted Bride Series, Mid Life Love, Wasted Love, and Captain of My Soul.

When she's not locked inside her room, feverishly typing away on her laptop, she can be found here:
http://www.whitneygracia.com

She also loves getting emails from her readers, so if you want to tell her how much you loved (or hated) her stories, email her at whitgbooks@gmail.com! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment