Thursday, April 9, 2015

The Enticement (The Submissive Trilogy #4) by Tara Sue Me




Limits were made to be pushed.

Abby West has everything she wanted: a family, a skyrocketing new career, and a sexy, Dominant husband who fulfills her every need. Only, as her life outside the bedroom becomes hectic, her Master’s sexual requirements inside become more extreme. Abby doesn’t understand Nathaniel’s increased need for control, but she can’t deny the delicious way her body reacts to his tantalizing demands…

Between Abby’s reluctance and Nathaniel’s unyielding commands, the delicate balance of power between the Dominant and his submissive threatens to shift. And as the underlying tension and desire between them heats up, so does the struggle to keep everything they value from falling apart …






5 Pleasing Stars

The Enticement is book four of The Submissive Trilogy.  You are probably scratching your head wondering if you read that right. Yes, Trilogy means three, but not this series!

I am so happy this series is not over!!!!

I love Abby and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Mr. West.

You must read book one, The Submissive and book three The Training prior to reading The Enticement, but you do not need to read book two, The Dominant. The Dominant is an alternative POV book and is from Nathaniel’s POV.

The Enticement picks up a few years later. Abby and Nathaniel have two kids.  Abby is not a new submissive anymore, but with two kids the couple find it hard to find time for just themselves. I just had a baby eight months ago. I completely relate to this. Abby and Nathaniel can only play once a month. Again I can relate, I have a date night with my husband once a month. Can you see why I enjoyed this book so much? It mirrors my life (minus the rich husband, but you know).

Abby and Nathaniel crave a little more in their relationship. Abby wants the collar more and Nathaniel wants to control more.  They try the collar for a week straight with no breaks.

Abby wants her boundaries pushed and suggest more kink. Nathaniel agrees and this is where the fun stuff happens. There are blind folds, touching, men watching and lots of taboo stuff. I gobbled this stuff up and I wanted more! Well, it was enough, but I wouldn’t have been opposed to reading more.

I found it very very hot.

I really enjoyed The Enticement because it’s so realistic. Now, before you tell me I am being silly, I am being completely honest. Abby writes on a blog now and I confess, I do read BDSM and submissive blogs from time to time. It’s very addicting.  I am not sure which ones are real or fictional, heck most of it could be fictional, but a part of me believes some of it could be very real.

So I compared this story to a lot of the stuff I’ve read on-line and Abby and Nathaniel just felt real to me.

I love reading about a couple dealing with real issues and working through them. The Enticement isn’t very angsty, so don’t think it’s about miscommunication and ridiculous stuff. The issues Nathaniel and Abby deals with are very real and very relatable, hence why I connected with the characters so much.  

A little tension comes out towards the end and I welcome the mini-shift. It makes Abby more human and you feel for her. The book is completely in Abby’s POV and I kind of wished I got bits of Nathaniel, but overall I was very happy.

I love this series and I’m glad it’s not over. I can’t wait for The Collar.  The Collar will be about Dena and Jeff.
 

 
AMAZON


Tara Sue Me wrote her first novel at the age of twelve. It would be twenty years before she picked up her pen to write the second.

After completing several clean romances, she decided to try her hand at something spicier and started The Submissive. What began as a writing exercise quickly took on a life of its own. An avid reader of all types of fiction, she soon discovered she enjoyed writing a variety as well. 

Tara lives in the Southeastern United States with her family, two dogs, and a cat.


The Submissive (The Submissive Trilogy, # 1) by Tara Sue Me 







No comments:

Post a Comment