Thursday, October 15, 2015

Feisty Princess (A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale #2) by Michelle A. Valentine [Review]


I’m fucked.
Royally.
She tempted me—screwed with my head—and gained the upper hand.
She’s the enemy.
I can’t forget that.
My weakness jeopardized my company.
The Feisty Princess of Manhattan will not win this war.
No matter how fantastic her lips felt around my cock.





4 Mr. & Mrs. King Stars
Feisty Princess is the second book in the A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale series. I have been waiting forever for part II and I’m so happy it’s here! Not only do I love this series, but it’s the PERFECT treat when you are in the steamy reading mood. Michelle A. Valentine knows how to write some saucy books.

Feisty Princess starts off where the previous book, Naughty King left off. Alexander and Margo got married after a drunken night in Vegas. What a cliffy huh? I couldn’t contain my smile. I LOVE it when the two main characters randomly get married in books. Alex, of course wants to annual the marriage, but it’s not as easy as it seems.

Margo wants to protect her father’s company and she will do anything it takes to prevent Alexander from chopping it up and selling the pieces.

I love the banter between Alexander and Margo. Alexander is a strong and ruthless business man. I love that his company is so important to him and he won’t let Margo get in his way. I like that it’s not insta-love and there’s some tension between the two.

Margo is a strong and independent woman. She could careless that she is married to Alexander, but she takes this opportunity to make sure Alexander doesn’t do anything rash with her father’s company. I love Margo because she is no damsel in distress Heroine. She doesn’t care what other people think of her and I love that she is an opportunist.

Margo and Alexander try very hard to keep it professional between the two of them, but the attraction is undeniable and hard to resist!

I really enjoy each part of this series because it’s a tiny little treat and each one is so different. This one really builds up the relationship between Margo and Alexander and you can see them grow as a couple.

I can’t wait for the next book!!!!!


An ARC was provided




I was so lucky to meet Michelle at RT in Dallas. She was so generous and she handed copies of Wicked White to her fans. I couldn't believe that?! This is my second book I've read from her, but it won't be the last. More photos - HERE

PURCHASE



Naughty King  REVIEW | AMAZON
Feisty Princess #2 AMAZON



Wicked White #1 REVIEWAMAZON



New York Times and USA Today Best Selling Author Michelle A. Valentine is a Central Ohio nurse turned author of erotic romance and New Adult novels. Her love of hard-rock music, tattoos and sexy musicians inspired her BLACK FALCON series.


No comments:

Post a Comment