Friday, October 30, 2015

Wrong by Jana Aston [REVIEW]


I have a history of picking the wrong guy. Gay? Player? Momma’s boy? Check, check and check.

Now I can’t stop fantasizing about one of the customers at the coffee shop I work at between classes. It’s just a harmless crush, right? It’s not like I ever see this guy outside of the coffee shop. It’s not like I’m going to see him while attempting to get birth control at the student clinic. While wearing a paper gown. While sitting on an exam table. Because he’s the doctor. Shoot. Me.

But what if, for once, the man I’ve had the dirtiest, most scandalous fantasies about turned out to be everything but wrong?











6 Not So Wrong Stars
This book is so not wrong, but so right. I had no idea who Jana Aston was. I just knew my friend kept on pressuring me to read it. I was told it was going to be super funny and super steamy.

I never realized I would fall in love. Yeah, I fell in love with Jana Aston, who is now on my favorite authors list. Congrats on her debut novel and if you do not know her, she’s JA Huss’ assistant, well now slash writer.

I haven’t laughed this hard since reading the seduction series. I smiled and giggled so many times, my face aches, but in a very good way.

Sophie is in college and is working as a barista until she graduates. She’s twenty-one, young, single and is your typical girl. I completely related to Sophie. She’s so naive, carefree and whatever she thinks, I was seriously thinking it too. She has a crush on one her customers.

Luke is the guy that comes in every Tuesday to get a cup of coffee. Luke and Sophie harmlessly flirt but there’s nothing more right? Luke is in his mid-thirties, a professional and comes in with a full suit!

Until one day Sophie runs into Luke… at her gyno appointment. I mean, come on, this stuff is gold!
I can’t express to you my love for Luke. He’s the alpha male I crave and hunger for any read. He’s smart, sophisticated, dominate and let’s face it a little dirty, but in such a yummy way. When Sophie is mortified meeting Luke under these not so great conditions, she takes it on in strides and its SUPER CUTE to read. I couldn’t contain my laughter.

Luke knows Sophie is too young for him and he has no business in being attracted to her, but he can’t help himself and they run into each other again.  Then things move forward quickly and lots of fun things happens.

Wrong is the kind of book you pick up when you need a pick me up. After a long hard day of work, this book is the perfect treat for you. It’s light-hearted, completely adorable and very steamy. There are lots and lots of steam. And each steamy scene is different and worked for me. I couldn’t get enough of it.  Now, I just sound like a perv, but you get what I mean.

After I finished reading it, I wanted to read it again. If you need a feel-good-book, then this one is for you.




Jana Aston works a really boring day job. Really. Boring. In her spare time she loves to read sexy romance novels, especially if they involve an alpha CEO. Wrong is her first novel.


No comments:

Post a Comment