Sunday, December 30, 2012

Book Review - Because of Low (Sea Breeze, #3) by Abbi Glines

Because of Low (Sea Breeze, #2)Because of Low by Abbi Glines
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 Stars

I wasn’t a fan of Breathe but after reading and enjoying Fallen Too Far I decided to revisit another Abbi Glines book. I wasn’t expecting to be overwhelmed, but I was overall satisfied with Because of Low

Because the books are so short, I kind of wanted Jax and Sadie’s story to be extended, but book 2 is Marcus’ story. Marcus moves in with Cage and Cage’s best friend is Low. Cage and Low have a very tight friendship and Marcus is very attracted to Low. Low and Marcus have many family issues, but Marcus and Low form a friendship regardless.

I LOVED Cage, he’s the type of character I like to read, he’s very protective and a little damaged, I mean, the guy drops everything for Low, how could you not love him? Sure Cage has issues, but all characters do, but this isn’t Cage’s story.

I was never a fan of Marcus. I didn’t like Marcus in book 1, “Breathe” and I don’t like him in book 2, “Because of Low”. I think Marcus was a bit emotional, a little weak and his “issues” are kind of minor. I liked Low a lot and I thought she was a bit too sweet, but nothing too extreme.

Because of Low is a simple, fast easy read and although it’s not a favorite of mine, I would recommend.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment