Sunday, December 9, 2012

Odalisque (Comfort Series, #3) by Annabel Joseph

Odalisque (Comfort Series, #3)Odalisque by Annabel Joseph
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Stars

I’ll be honest, my original opinion of the Comfort Series, was pretty mild, BUT with each book I read, I started to like the series more. I thought Odalisque was a great read. I had no idea what the book was about, so I was kind of shocked when I started to figure out the story line, but really intrigued.

Kai is your average romance male; he’s good looking, rich, dark, yet lonely. He doesn’t want a relationship with all the baggage, so what does he do? He goes to France to “rent” a girl for $1 Million dollars for a year so she can be basically his sex “slave”. Okay, not really sex slave, but kind of really, just consider it a serious Dom/sub relationship with money exchange involved. Constance is not your average romance gal and I LOVED her! I really liked Constance’s story, she’s intriguing, sweet, yet strong and determined.

Kai and Constance’s relationship was just different, and I would say nothing like Book 1 or 2 of the Comfort Series, of course there’s still the BDSM play and many hot steamy scenes, but putting that aside, it was just a unique read.

I recommend and I’m going to move to book 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment