Saturday, December 8, 2012

Book Review - Undeniable (Undeniable, #1) by Madline Sheehan

Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Stars

I don’t even know where to begin, Undeniable is a crazy story, a crazy GOOD story. I read the summary, I read the reviews and I was 100% intrigued. I have disagreed with reviews before, so I went into this book with an open-mind.

The first page of book starts off like

Mark Twain said, "The two most important days in your life is the day you were born and the day you find out why"

I don't remember the day I was born but I remember the day I found out why.

His name is Deuce.
He was me "why".
And this is our story.
It is not a pretty one.
Some parts of it are downright ugly.
But it's ours.

And because I believe everything happens for a reason, I wouldn't change a thing.


I couldn’t agree more! Undeniable is a crazy epic love story and I loved every twisted gut-wrenching minute of it. There were so many times I had to re-read a phrase, or put the book down and think about what I just read.

Eva is the princess of the motorcycle club/gang called Demons and Duce is the prince of the motorcycle club/gang called Hell’s Horseman. Within the first sentence of the book your realize there’s an 18 year-age gap and this is probably the only main reason why I had reservations towards the book, however, the 18 year-age gap was very important and it fit the story.

I love the beginning of their story, Duce and Eva meet at different age points in Eva’s life, once at 5, 12, 16, and 18 years old. After 18 years old, the story really kicks off. There’s a lot of love, hate, messed up crazy stuff, but like the beginning of the book says, it’s their love story.

There really wasn’t a good or bad character in my opinion, Duce and Eva are hardly perfect, some of the stuff Duce’s does you are kind of like “wft”?!, but I get it, he’s a guy, in a motorcycle “gang”, it makes sense. Eva has her own faults, but one of things I love about her is the fact she owns up to it.

Unedniable is no princess fairy tale, it’s a one big crazy, messed-up journey and one deliciously yummy read. You will not be able to put the book down until you’re done.

100% recommend read!


No comments:

Post a Comment