Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys, #2) by Abbi Glines

The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys, #2)The Vincent Brothers by Abbi Glines
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars

I wasn’t a fan of book 1, The Vincent Boys because it had cheating, so when I realized book 2 was Sawyer’s story, I was kind of curious.

The Vincent Brothers is Sawyer’s story, he’s still trying to get over Ash. Ash’s cousin, Lana is spending the summer in town, in hopes of catching Sawyer’s eye. I loved Lana, I thought she was sweet and her story was sad, but interesting. I was never a fan of Sawyer and I thought he would change in book 2, but he didn’t really. He really did spend almost the whole book in trying to get over Ash, which was beyond annoying.

I think Lana really rounded the plot and if it wasn’t for her character I wouldn’t enjoy the book as much. She was a push over at times, yet she sort of stood her ground in the end, which I liked. I want to give this story a higher rating and I probably didn’t rate it so low because the actual writing was good, I just couldn’t cope with Sawyer’s character, he just isn’t ideal for me.

A nice easy read, I would recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment