Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Predestined (Existence Trilogy, #2) Abbi Glines

Predestined (Existence Trilogy, #2)Predestined by Abbi Glines
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Stars

”SHE IS MINE”

I need to fan myself because Dank = HOTT. I am very surprised on how much I loved reading Predestined. I didn’t really give a review on book 1, Existence, I think it was too short for me to form an opinion and I am glad I waited because I can happily say I am happy for the series!

Predestined picks up about 1 month later and there isn’t a dry moment. Usually book 2 of supernatural series are always filler books to me, like when the guy leaves or there’s a stupid issue that seems so easy to get over and no one seems to know how to solve it, but Predestinedhad none of that. Predestined was jam pack with action, drama, mystery and crazy possessive boyfriend.

If you haven’t read book 1, Existence stop reading this review.
Dank and Pagan are officially together, however Leif has gone missing. All seems well for Pagan, until a soulless creature has claimed Pagan’s soul as his and of course Dank is having none of that.

I really liked Predestined, we get a better glimpse of Leif and all honestly I didn’t think Leif was all that bad. I think Leif is just misguided and a bit young, I am very interested in the in between book centered on Leif’s character, it would be nice to have his POV.

I LOVE Dank, I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again; I love crazy obsessive possessive boyfriends! Dank and Pagan are fairly level-headed characters, there wasn’t a moment where I was annoyed or didn’t agree with the decisions they were making. I am also glad there are Dank and Pagan’s POV’s.

I really liked the overall theme of Predestined, it was just a sweet love story with a few supernatural stuff thrown in to make it a little different, but in a very good way.

I recommend!


View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Seventh-Heaven is an effusively-great-reward; a madhouse bookay of ornate, infinite blossoms; an excessive exaggeration of our lives woven together with your indelible soul, dear: I was an actual NDE once and, believe-you-me, girl, the Great Beyond is waiting for YOU with baited breath:

    Wanna join me Upstairs for the most zany, kooky, extremely exquisite and explicit, par excellence, ethereal endorphins, psychotic, radical, tantalizin, stupendously-kick-ass, excruciatingly fabYOUlous, ultra-maximum-party-hardy at my place you ever encountered without d'New Joisey accent for an eternal slew of precarious, magnanimous and primeval absurdities etched in the Granite Corridoors of our eternity with a melt-in-your-mouth infinite indulgence infinitely???

    We gotta whole lotta mellifluous illustrations, Fundamental Blueprints for civilization on our 22ish blogs and Im moe than happy to share, to give to you what God Almighty has bestowed on me, a steward in this existence finite.

    Follow us on the journey Upstairs...
    cuzz the only other realm aint too cool.

    ReplyDelete