Saturday, January 5, 2013

While it Lasts (Sea Breeze, #3) by Abbi Glines

While It Lasts (Sea Breeze, #3)While It Lasts by Abbi Glines
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars

While it Lasts is the 3rd book in the SEA BREEZE series. This is Cage's story and one of my favorite characters. Cage got a DUI and his coach made him go to the country and work on a farm over the summer so Cage would "straighten out". Cage forms a relationship with the farmer's daughter, Eva, but if Eva's Dad ever finds out, Cage could lose everything.

There really wasn't anything special or out of the ordinary with While it Lats, however, I think it's better than Book 1 and 2. I like Cage, I wish more of his personality from book 2 was reflected in book 3, but not all was lost. Cage is still a hot-tempered, egotistical man-whore.

Eva is very sweet and I liked her character in the beginning, it was just so sad and tragic, you can't but help and feel sorry for her. Towards the middle-end I was getting kind of fed up with her though. The tension Abbi Glines created between Cage and Eva towards the end of the book was just kind of blah. I was thinking to myself, meh, give me something better than the obvious.

While it Lasts is a very easy short read. Although there's nothing grand about the characters or story line, the book is still sweet and pleasant, it's a good in-between-book.

I recommend.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment