Friday, April 5, 2013

Naked (The Blackstone Affair, #1) by Raine Miller


4 Stars


Even with me the way I am, Ethan?

The way you are is perfect to me.



Naked was a VERY nice read and gave me my dominate alpha male fix!

Brynne Bennett is an American model and student. Ethan Blackstone is ubber rich, successful business man who purchases one of Brynne’s photographs, where she poses nude in. Brynne is hesitant, due to past issues, but Ethan refuses to accept anything, but yes and determinedly pursues her.

I liked Naked because I am sucker for steamy reads, domineering men and a “damsel-in-distress” story line.

On with the review…

Naked was a nice read and yes at times the dialogue was a bit choppy. I was okay with Brynne and Ethan moving quickly considering the read is very short, but sometimes it felt rushed, like I jumped from point A to D without even going through parts B and C.

I liked how Brynne pushed Ethan away at the beginning and the banter was good. Brynne has a past and we don’t really know what happened, but something that makes her guarded and this I like because it adds a little something to the story.

Oh my Ethan, who wouldn’t like Ethan? He has all the qualities of a sexy Hero and I’m looking forward to seeing the other side of Ethan in book two. I want to know what makes him who he is and what pains he went through.

Cliff-Hanger Ending… oh my! I knew there would be a cliff-hanger, but I did.not.see that BOMB! Whoa, how epic and awesome!

On to book 2 with All In

No comments:

Post a Comment