Friday, May 17, 2013

Book Review - Eyes Wide Open




4 Stars


Two words… ETHAN BLACKSTONE



OMGAH… SWOON. FAINT. DIE. HEARTS

I liked Naked and we leave right where we left off in All In. So yeah, I’ve had my beef with the whole American verse British writing. (To me the tone of British writing is very unique and hard to replicate) BUT, I am happy to report that it didn’t bother me at all in Eyes Wide Open

Also this one was written in both Brynne and Ethan’s POV, which was a very nice way to round out the series. I am not sure if there will be a 4th book, but no worries, you will be completely satisfied with the ending to Eyes Wide Open. No Cliffy!

So, Ethan and Brynne had that mild ordeal at the ending of All In. Both are trying to work on past issues. I would say Eyes Wide Open would be more about Ethan trying to deal with his past issues and finding the person who is behind all the threats.

There’s plenty of drama and steam. So YAY! You really need to start Eyes Wide Open. It’s just a ball delicious goodness.

Ah and the love between Ethan and Brynne


I know right!

**This is me doing my happy dance**

If you are thinking of picking up the series, do it now! It’s the perfect timing with all three books out. I can list a lot of reasons why this read worked out perfectly for me, but I only need one reason and it’s …

Mr. Ethan Blackstone [just tells Brynne she will marry him, no asking… oh love! (hide spoiler)]


Congrats you made it on my book boyfriend list

Oh and a tiny side note, I'm looking forward to seeing Riane Miller tomorrow and getting my Naked signed, just bummed the other two reads aren't out in paperback.

No comments:

Post a Comment