Thursday, May 16, 2013

Book Signing - Jamie McGuire




This is my second book signing!  

Jamie McGuire came to Texas to promote Walking Disaster, my review is HERE.  Of course me and my book buddies came and husband kindly snapped photos for us.

Jamie's #1 Fan and my #1 book buddy

My other book buddy

I'm telling Jamie how excited I was when I received my book.  I read it in two days and that's because I had to work!


And who says you can't make friends by reading?

If you haven't read any of Jamie McGuire's books, you should start with:
 Beautiful Disaster and then Walking Disaster


You. Will. Not. Be. Disappointed.

If you want to see my first book signing with Colleen Hoover and Tammara Webber, click HERE
Book signing photos with R.K. Lilley - > HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment