Monday, June 10, 2013

Book Signing + Photos - R.K. Lilley (Up In The Air Series + Bad Things)

My third book signing and I got to meet the beautiful and lovely R.K. Lilley.
Author of (click below for my 5 star reviews):


Actually, a total of 6 authors came to Dallas.

Other Authors
(I will be posting at later dates)

Jasinda Wilder author of  Falling Into You
Raine Miller author of Naked (The Blackstone Affair Series)
Katie Ashley author of The Proposition and The Proposal
Tara Sivec author of Seduction and Snacks (The Chocolate Lovers Series)
CC Woods author of Friends With Benefits 


She's so pretty!

I'm trying not be a fan girl, but I kept on rambling about the series... it's something I do often.

"Enjoy Mr. Beautiful"

"Enjoy the ranch. Post and trot!"

"Enjoy their HEA :)"

Photos courtesy of husband ;)

I just love R.K. Lilley and I LOVE the Up In The Air series!  The reads have everything I look for in a romance book, including tension, steam, alpha, rich, dominate male and plenty of jaw dropping scenes.

AND I am very excited about her newest read BAD THINGS!
Such a pretty cover and to be release June 11, 2013.


Purchasing Links here:
Bad Things - > AMAZON 
In Flight - > AMAZON - B&N
Mile High - > AMAZON - B&N
Grounded - > AMAZON - B&N
Lana - > AMAZON - B&N

Book signing photos with Collen Hoover and more - > HERE
Book signing photos with Jamie McGuire - > HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment