Friday, March 15, 2013

Lana by R.K. Lilley


5 Stars

Even if the world ended tomorrow, I thought I could be okay with it, after having watched this perfect sunset, and after, a perfect sunrise with the love of my life.

I am not a fan of novellas, but I do read them if I am a fan of the series and I am a HUGE fan of the “Up In The Air” books. (books listed below)

Book 1 --- > In Flight --- > Review Here

Book 2 --- > Mile High --- > Review Here

Book 3 --- > Grounded --- > Review Here

Lana is Lana’s story and I LOVED reading about her when she was first introduced in Bianca’s story. So when I found out R.K. Lilley released another book that’s just about Lana and Akira, I was giddy with excitement and my only complaint…

I.WISH.IT.WAS.LONGER!.

To refresh your memory…. Lana has a crazy intense relationship with Akira. Akira is ten years older than Lana. Akira is a family friend and cares for Lana deeply. Lana has a huge crush on Akira and loves him. Lana wants to have a relationship with Akira but Akira doesn’t want that for many reasons (to list a few), age difference, family and personal insecurities… etc. Lana leaves the island broken hearted. We fast-forward eight years later and Lana is back because of a business trip, but the island is too small to not run into Akira.

So the story begins…

I enjoyed this read so much! **SIGH** Lana is too adorable and I love her crush on Akira. Akira is so sexy, kind and sweet, but still very manly. Reading was effortless and there was just so much that went on. I even liked the little flashback (and I usually hate flashbacks).

You even get a little excerpt in the end that leads to Tristan and Danika’s story, which I.CAN.NOT.WAIT to read!!!

I LOVE R.K.Lilley!

I recommend Lana and all the Up In The Air books. Basically anything by R.K. Lilley!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment