Monday, May 13, 2013

Twisted Perfection (Perfection #1) by Abbi Glines




5 Stars

Sometimes our imperfections are what makes us special


Oh.My.Gah. Can you see how happy I am? Can you see my joy, feel my excitement? I needed this. Thank you!!!.

I like Abbi Glines, but I have yet to rate her books five stars until now. I’m a little bum because Abbi Glines will be in Austin, Texas next week and I will not be able to attend, but that’s just me digressing.

So, I don’t feel like writing a summary because I don’t think it’s necessary. I am sure the readers are Rush fans and so everyone is aware of Wood’s story.

Let me just say this…

I freaking LOVE LOVE LOVE, want to rub him against me, LOVE Woods!


I mean, 100% Swoon right?!

Twisted Perfection is EVERYTHING I look for in a book. Awesome cover check, Awesome Heroine check, No flash backs check, good tension check, Steam check, HOT.SEXY. Hero. I-want-to-F Triple check

The beginning was the perfect opener. I loved the BAM, hit in your face kind of opening. I just wanted to read more and not stop (I really didn’t).

I loved Della and I loved Woods. I wouldn’t change anything about them. I loved the chemistry, I loved the tension, the banter, the issues, everything. 


I thought Woods was strong, open, honest and affectionate. Let me stress to you how much I loved how honest Woods was. I mean, if I could describe a man owning-up, it would be him. Yes, he has issues, but I needed that. I needed my Hero to struggle a little.

You are mine. Do you hear me? You are mine, Della Sloane. I will take care of you. Nothing is taking you away from me. Nothing.

How could you not ache for Della? I am absolutely a sucker for the damsel-in-distress. I really liked her issues. I can’t explain to you how interesting it was for me. I just thought it was kind of out there that it worked for me. I thought Della a little broken, but you couldn’t help but love her.

You can’t be there for me when I need someone. It makes my heart hurt just a little more each time.

I loved the middle shift, it was exactly what I needed and it brought Della and Woods to a whole new level. I felt like I was on a roller coaster throughout the whole book and when I got to the CLIFF-HANGER ending, it felt like I was sucker punched in the face, BUT in a good way. I didn’t think it would end like that, but I should have known better, because that is what Glines is known for. Let’s just say I was okay with the cliffy and I can wait for book 2.

I am also happy that Perfection is a spin-off of the Rush series and not a continuation. I was not happy with Never Too Far even though I LOVED Fallen Too Far. Let’s just say I want perfection un-tainted.


A must read!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment