Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fallen Crest Family (Fallen Crest High, #2) by Tijan



5 Crest Family Falling Stars


DO NOT READ THIS REVIEW UNLESS YOU HAVE READ Fallen Crest High (book 1).


Okay, sorry, I had to get that out of the way, but there’s no way I can talk about book 2, without giving away book 1. So with that said….

I’M HERE TO SQUASH ALL THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS. YEP! You heard me. Look, I love a damsel in distress story line and SURE Sam is a little “weaker” in this book, but so what?! Is Mason and Sam’s dynamic still epic as ever? YES!

So here’s the disclaimer, this book is different from book 1, BUT it’s just as good! Promise! On with the review.

Mason and Sam are together and it picks up right where book 1 left off. The main issue in the whole book is the family, as in Sam’s crazy, bitchy mom. Mason and Sam are working very hard in staying together, but Sam’s mom is throwing a lot of shit in between them.


This is a Mason and Sam against the world kind of book and I love it. I don’t like it when the Hero and Heroine can’t get their shit straight and they attack each other, no, Mason and Sam do not do that, thank god. Of course there are plenty of drama, tension and WTF moments, but that’s what we love right?

Sam is a bit weaker and this is explained fully. You get it and you sympathize. Mason is as lovable as ever, oh and you still want to fuck him. Just admit it, I proudly do. This one is also steamier and again, thank you!



So, go into this one with an open mind and if you had any reservations, just give Fallen Crest Family a shot. There’s still plenty of Loan and extra characters involvement, so you will get your fix and will be fully satisfied.

I still love Tijan and this is still one of my favorite series.

PURCHASE

No comments:

Post a Comment