Thursday, December 5, 2013

Trust In Me (Wait for You, #1.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout


I loved Wait for You, it was just a sweet and semi tragic love-story, so when I heard there would be Cam’s POV, well I was ALL OVER THAT.

 The thing I love about Jennifer’s books is that she writes heavily on dialogue, which I am a MAJOR fan of, so when it translates into an alternative POV book, you don’t get that much difference, except for the parts where Avery and Cam do not interact.

What worked for me is the Hero, I loved Cam in book 1 and I was eager to see how he felt and what he was thinking.  I enjoyed getting into Cam’s mind and feeling his affections towards Avery. I also enjoyed the part where he went home and we saw his interactions with his family.  I am also happy this is a 1.5 book and not a full book 2 book, to me that makes a difference.  Trust in Me, feels like it’s a little extra special book just for the fans and not a way for the author to make extra dough. This I like. Thank you Jennifer.

If you loved Wait for You and Cam, well, Trust in Me is the perfect little extra something.

Series Order
Wait for You, #1 - > REVIEW
Trust In Me, #1.5
Book Signing Photos with Jennifer - > HERE

Purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment