Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Play (Stage Dive, #2) by Kylie Scott

Play (Stage Dive, #2)Play by Kylie Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 I love Mal Stars!

YAY! It’s Mal’s book and I love him so much!!!!

I like Kylie Scott’s writing style a lot. It’s a bit funny, light, yet interesting enough to keep me going. I definitely read her books from start to finish in one sitting.

Summary

Mal is the drummer in the band Stage Dive. He is the jokester and keeps everyone in check. One day Anne catches Mal’s eye and he does everything he can to get her, even if it means moving in with her and pretending to be her boyfriend.

Review

I’m a big fan of pretend-to-be-my-boyfriend storyline. Ann is a huge fan of Stage Dive and even though she’s had a crush on Mal since she was a teenager, she isn’t looking to get serious with anyone because that leads to getting hurt. Mal needs a fake girlfriend and since Mal likes Anne as a person already he wants her to be it.

We don’t know the reason why Mal needs a fake girlfriend and it’s not the total issue of the book, so don’t worry, the storyline NEVER gets annoying or frustrating. If anything, Play is VERY cute. Anne and Mal are an adorable couple. Mal is just silly. Mal meets Anne at a party and two days later he shows up at Anne’s apartment as her new roommate.

It’s funny right?

Mal is still the ladies’ man and Anne is guarding her heart, but as Anne’s boss start showing interest in Anne, this drives Mal a bit crazy. Ah, I love the storyline like mad. Mal and Anne are great and Play is a yummy read. If you liked Lick, then you will love Play.

Series Order
Lick (Stage Dive, #1)REVIEW | AMAZON
Play (Stage Dive, #2)AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment