Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Entice (Eagle Elite, #3) Rachel Van Dyken

Entice (Eagle Elite, #3)Entice by Rachel Van Dyken
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Chase Lovin’ Stars

I really like this series. I love the drama, the action, secrets and all the characters. I never wanted it to end.

Summary

Chase and Mil are getting married. She is a mafia boss and needs Chase’s protection. Chase is still hung up on his crush, Nixon’s girlfriend, Trace.

What a complicated story huh?

Review

I like Chase, he was always there as the best friend and comical side character. I was really torn up with his love affair with Trace. You felt his pain. Now, he is trying to get over his broken heart and do what needs to be done, protect his family.

It’s very hard to for me to like a series when it’s not just about the main character. I love Chase and I love Mil’s story, but what I love most is all the drama that is involved. The book is written in many POV’s, mainly Chase and Mil, but every once in a while we get Nixon’s. I thought I would be annoyed by getting Nixon’s POV, but I wasn’t.

I loved getting glimpses of Nixon and Trace’s relationship. No, there wasn’t too much drama with the couple, but they had a few issues. We even get a few Tex’s POV, which I also loved because I’m a sucker for character development and I totally understood I was getting prepared for Tex’s book, which is next.

Chase and Mil have a history. There are no flashbacks, but we do get tiny bits of their history here and there. Mil has been in love with Chase ever since they were kids, but she knows better than to fall in love with someone who loves someone else. Mil has her heart guarded.

In the mean-time, you know what hits the fan and it seems that there has been a hit on Mil. The whole gang is trying to figure out what’s going on and Mil’s childhood past issues may be the key to figuring out why there are men after her.

Even though the prologue had the ending at the beginning, it was the perfect bam in your fact opener. I was glued to the pages from start to finish. I was never bored and I was always on my toes, especially the ending.

I recommend this series.

Series Order
Elite (Eagle Elite, #1) by Rachel Van Dyken REVIEW | AMAZON
Elect (Eagle Elite, #2) by Rachel Van Dyken AMAZON | AMAZON
Entice (Eagle Elite, #3) by Rachel Van Dyken AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment