Sunday, June 1, 2014

Beautiful Broken Promises (Broken, #3) by Kimberly Lauren

Beautiful Broken Promises (Broken, #3)Beautiful Broken Promises by Kimberly Lauren
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 ++++++++++++++++ STARS

I will have to keep this review short, because I want this to be a SPOILER FREE REVIEW.

This is what I have to say. I’m a fan of the series, but what I love most about this series is how different each book is.

Beautiful Broken Promises is a little darker and so deliciously yummy. I gobbled up the pages and read it in one sitting.

You do not have to read the series in order to understand, but if you are like me, I always like to start with the first book first.

The Hero

He’s tortured, damaged and VERY SEXY. You feel for him, you will want to be with him and I just couldn’t get enough. He’s on a mission to get his girl and he does whatever it takes to get her back, even if that means quitting his job and becoming an underground ring fighter.

The Heroine

You know I’m a sucker for a damsel in distress. She’s a damsel, she’s been hurt and she’s trying to move forward, but she’s no mouse. This Heroine is strong, loyal and very fierce. It’s not an annoying in-your-face fierce, but just a girl trying to make it through her day and survive.

Overall

The chemistry between the Hero and Heroine is intense and I love the banter. Yes, there’s sexual tension, yes there’s fights and yes it’s good.

Both the Hero and Heroine have past issues, but what makes the read so good is that their issues are linked and you want them to both work it out and just move forward. The whole story isn’t about fight or boxing, but just two hurt souls trying to heal.

I loved this read so much. I was hooked from page one. I’m so amazed that the author just went in a new direction from her series and it WORKED. I’m a major fan and I’m gushing with joy.

Series Order
Beautiful Broken Rules (Broken, #1) by Kimberly Lauren REVIEW | AMAZON
Beautiful Broken Mess (Broken, #2) by Kimberly Lauren REVIEW | AMAZON
Beautiful Broken Promises (Broken, #3) by Kimberly Lauren AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment