Thursday, June 26, 2014

Double Time (Sinners on Tour, #5) by Olivia Cunning

Double Time (Sinners on Tour, #5)Double Time by Olivia Cunning
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 WOW REALLY KINKY STARS

If you want some kink, then Double Time is for you. This isn’t my first M/M/F book, but this is my first where the M/M are attracted to each other. I will be honest Olivia Cunning books are really steamy and sometimes I have to advert my eyes because of it, but I couldn’t look away this time.

Summary

Trey wants to give up men for good. I think he’s going through a middle life crisis, anyhow, he hooks up with Reagan. Reagan adores Trey, but she knows there’s something that is bothering Trey. Elliot is Regan’s bisexual roommate. Elliot and Regan love each other, but Elliot needs more than just a girl to tame his wild oats.

Somehow all three are going to be intertwined and it makes for a juicy read.

Review

Double Time was slow at first for me and it took me maybe 30% to get into the read. I will be honest and say I’m not a huge fan of M/M reads, but I have read them. I understand Trey’s character, he’s going through some stuff and of course he has a crush on Brian.

I liked all the characters, I felt like each one was just going through some sexuality issues and was just trying to fine him or herself. When all three characters finally decided to try new things, I will say my comfort level was raised a notch. Like a said, Double Time is the first book where the two M/M characters are attracted to each other and it was very kinky.

If you like the series, you will not be disappointed with this one.

Backstage Pass (Sinners on Tour, #1) by Olivia CunningREVIEW | AMAZON
Rock Hard (Sinners on Tour, #2) by Olivia CunningREVIEW | AMAZON
Hot Ticket (Sinners on Tour, #3) by Olivia CunningAMAZON
Wicked Beat (Sinners on Tour, #4) by Olivia CunningAMAZON
Double Time (Sinners on Tour, #5) by Olivia CunningAMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment